A hub of excellences for a safe and sustainable world.
The Cyber Security Architect shall be responsible for designing, building, implementing and supporting enterprise-class security systems;
He/She is expected to have a thorough understanding of complex IT systems and stay up to date with the latest security standards, systems and authentication protocols, as well as best practice security products.
He / she is expected to identify and communicate current and emerging security threats, to design security architecture elements to mitigate threats as they emerge, and to define, implement and maintain corporate security policies and procedures
- Master’s Degree in Engineering or in a relevant discipline
- Good command of English Language (B2/C1 level as minimum)
- Capability to conduct Threat Analysis, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessment
- Capability to conduct IT Audit, ensuring that the business understands security risks, making formal, graded recommendations to manage risks.
- Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorisation and security
- Good working knowledge of current IT risks and experience implementing security solutions.
- Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and enforce security measures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as business acumen and a commercial outlook
- Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems
- .NET, Java/J2EE, ColdFusion, API/web services, scripting languages and relational database management systems (RDBMS) such as MS SQL Server or Oracle
- Thorough understanding of relevant industry security standards and protocols (ISO27001), including specifications for an information security management system.
- Router, switch and VLAN security; wireless security
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Extensive experience in information security and/or IT risk management with a focus on security, performance and reliability
- Experience implementing multi-factor authentication, single sign-on, identity management or related technologies
The following items constitute preferential titles
- Professional expertise on space projects, knowledge of space and ground systems architecture
- Knowledge of threat classification frameworks or risk assessment models
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace