A hub of excellences for a safe and sustainable world.
Activity Description: NEXT wants to employ young graduated people with few job experience in Taranto and Rome offices. They will be part of international projects with the aim of developing complex systems in the Defence Area.
- Software analysis, engineering and development;
- Software Verification engineering;
- Provide project’s documentation.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Engineering;
- Knowledge of Linux Operating System;
- Knowledge of at least one of the Object Oriented Programming Languages (Java, C++, C#);
- Good knowledge of Configuration Management and Configuration Management tools (SVN, GIT);
- Good knowledge of Software lifecycle (Requirements management, Engineering, Development, Verification and Validation).
- C++ Standard Libraries, OO Patterns;
- Qt framework, UML;
- Requirements management and engineering tools (DOORS, Rhapsody);
- Tests’ tools (Parasoft, Vectorcast);
- English Language.
- Precision, motivation, results orientation and team work skills complete the profile.
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace