Safety by Innovation.
NEXT Ingegneria dei Sistemi SpA is seeking for an enthusiastic self-motivated RAMS System Engineer to take part in RAMS system engineering activities for an important European Defense company.
- Production of RAMS Analysis of Systems for Electronics, Military, Defense, Naval applications
- Production of Reliability Prediction Analysis, Maintainability Analysis, Safety Analysis, FMECA, FTA, etc.
- CE Marking (low voltage directive, EMC directive, machinery directive etc.)
- Familiarity with commercial and military standards (MIL-HDBK-217, MIL-STD-1629, MIL-STD-882E), functional safety norms (EN-61508, and ISO-26262), CE directives (2006/42 / EC, 2014 / 35 / EU, 2014/68 / EU, 2014/30 / EU, 2013/35 / EU).
- Master’s Degree in Electrical / Electronic or Telecommunications Engineering
- Intermediate knowledge of RAMS Analysis Techniques
- Experience in design and engineering of safety critical systems
- Experience in military defense systems
- Advanced knowledge and use of the PC and the mostly used commercial software
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience
- Good knowledge of English Language (both written and spoken – B1 or above)
- Problem solving attitude and good communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Team-working attitude
- Availability to travel in Italy and abroad for short-medium periods depending on projects needs
Terms of contract:
- CCNL Metalworking Large Industry
- Permanent, Full time
Applications that are not in line with the requirements will not be considered. This job offer is extended to both sexes, in accordance with the Italian Law (Legislative Decree 198/2006 and subsequent amendments and additions).