We are a strategic company at national level with a strong experience in the Defence, Space, and Cybersecurity markets. NEXT was born in 1999 and in 2018 joined Defence Tech Industrial Group, a total Italian consortium that owns knowledge and skills of the IT companies qualified in the Defence and Cybersecurity area.
NEXT is looking for young graduated people with few job experience who will be part of international projects with the aim of developing complex systems in the Defence and Transportation Area:
- Real time Software design and development on embedded systems;
- Software verification activities;
- Provide project’s documentation.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering;
- Experience in real time software design and development also on embedded systems (RTOS, Linux);
- Solid programming experience in C and C++ Languages, Object Oriented programming and UML formalism;
- Solid knowledge of nets’ protocols;
- Good knowledge of Configuration Management and Configuration Management tools (SVN, GIT);
- Good knowledge of Software lifecycle (Requirements management, Engineering, Development, Verification and Validation);
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English language.
- C++ Standard Libraries, OO Patterns, Qt framework;
- Requirements management and engineering tools (DOORS, Rhapsody);
- Tests’ tools (Parasoft, Vectorcast);
- Radar technologies;
- Naval Systems;
- Railway Systems (Signalling, switch, etc.);
- MIL-STD-498, DO-178C Standards;
- ARINC 653, ARINC 661 Protocols.
FPGA and firmware engineering experience would be an asset.