Engineering services platform: gateway to the whole world.
We’re looking for an analytical, curiously creative, detail-oriented, data-driven head of marketing to build our marketing department. Collaborating with the management team you’ll be deep in the trenches, creating inspiring content, optimising landing pages, championing our social media, and ultimately, helping us drive high-quality leads! You will develop, execute, and manage Nitrexo’s digital marketing strategy from top to bottom, including lead generation, SEO/content marketing, SEM, PR, affiliate, social, and email.
A bit about us
Our purpose is to democratize engineering education and give it access to the most people in the world. We believe that all big problems in our beautiful planet, from poverty, gender equality, inequalities, climate change to name a few, can be solved and engineering is the driving force behind innovation. So, if we can multiply engineer’s potential like we are doing with our know how and technology, we will help create a better world.
Nitrexo improves product development quality and productivity by standardizing, digitalizing, and automating Space engineering workflows. By partnering with Nitrexo, satellites and rockets manufacturers reduce development time of their designs by up to 50%, ensure good functioning of their equipment’s under space condition, and extend their product lifecycle. Nitrexo already works with several leading Space organisations, such as the European Space Agency (ESA). Nitrexo’s technology, the Digital Engineer®, is a digital tool accelerating engineering learnings, and allowing engineering students and professionals to build better and quicker products.
- Design and implement lead generation strategies and campaigns
- Conduct tests, data analysis, and research to reveal revenue growth opportunities
- Manage metric tracking, reporting, and budget
- Produce social media content for our LinkedIn, blog and other various channels
- Develop video and text content from customer cases to use across channels
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Managed and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Complete marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results
- Maintains digital marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Develops digital marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities
- Collaborate with agencies and other partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Are an energetic team player who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment
- Have minimum 5 years of experience in a B2B digital marketing role
- Fundamentally understand email marketing, A/B testing, social media marketing, SEO and inbound marketing
- Have outstanding copywriting and editing skills in English
- Know your way around CRM tools such as Hubspot
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly with a B2B SaaS
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Experience with WordPress or similar CMS platform
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- A startup journey with lots of opportunities for learning, development, and growth
- Full time position
Perks and benefits
- Flexible working hours: Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, you chose what works best for you.
- Remote work allowed: You know how you perform best. Work from your couch, your favorite cafe or abroad when you feel like it.
- Work life balance: Carve out time for your kids, friends and personal projects.
- Paid holiday: Urbanites, beach lovers and mountaineers we salute you and pay you to go and explore the world.