Solves toughest problems in space aeronautics defense cyberspace
AUSTRALIAN CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION: No
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE: No relocation assistance available
CLEARANCE TYPE: AU-Protected (Baseline)
Join Northrop Grumman on our continued mission to push the boundaries of possible across land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace. Enjoy a culture where your voice is valued and start contributing to our team of passionate professionals providing real-life solutions to our world’s biggest challenges. We take pride in creating purposeful work and allowing our employees to grow and achieve their goals every day by Defining Possible. With our competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, we have the right opportunities to fit your life and launch your career today.
Possible drives us at Northrop Grumman… It’s at the heart of everything we do – compelling us to solve the challenges between space and below the waves. Working together with people from many backgrounds, personal passions and disciplines, we share a drive to push the boundaries of advancement through science, technology and engineering.
We are seeking a Scrum Master to work with a highly motivated and engaged Agile team. We seek someone who can guide, enhance and promote team dynamics, the flow of value and innovation.
We are looking for someone who who lives and breathes lean-agile values, principles and practices. You will be amongst of a team of engineers developing and delivering unique and advanced secure communications solutions to our customers. Outside of your immediate team, you will have the flexibility and opportunity to actively participate in Northrop Grumman’s Lean-Agile, Software and DevSecOps Communities of Practices, Coaches Cohorts and provide NG Agile training across the Australian business.
Why Northrop Grumman?
We’re entering an exciting period of significant investment and progress in Australia, which means growth and opportunity for us and for you. You’ll get exposure to operating in unique environments and exciting opportunities to work with cutting-edge technology and capabilities. We also offer:
- Professional Development Support – further education, professional industry memberships and unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Generous Parental Leave entitlements
- Free parking
- Employee Incentive Program
- Employee Discount Program
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Professional Scrum Master 1 or SAFe Scrum Master Certification.
- Demonstrated and significant experience as a Scrum Master
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast paced, lean-agile environment with the ability to work on a cross-functional and high-performing Scrum team in any Agile role.
- A passion for learning and self-development.
- Australian Citizen with the ability to obtain an Negative Vetting 1 security clearance.
It would be desirable if the candidate possesses any of the following:
- Advanced Certified Scrum Master or equivalent certification – SAFe Program Consultant certification – Certified Scrum Professional – Scrum Master or equivalent
- Demonstrated and deep rooted understanding of the Agile mindset and Lean principles
- Experience in and/or launching a SAFe Agile Release Train
- Software development background
- Experience with DevSecOps values, principles and practice – continuous integration, test and delivery
Note: As a Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian Citizens. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) are applicable, as such your nationality may be a factor in determining your suitability for this role.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce, and encourages individuals from all backgrounds and all abilities to apply and consider becoming a part of our diverse and inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are welcome and encouraged to apply.
Northrop Grumman is committed to equality and diversity in our workplace. Northrop Grumman provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual’s protected status, including race/ethnic origin, color, nationality, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, religion or belief, creed, age, disability, genetic information, or any other protected status or characteristic.