Northrop Grumman solves the toughest problems in space.
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people’s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation’s history – from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they’re making history.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems Launch and Missile Defense Systems has an exciting career opportunity for a Computer Operations Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals located in located in Fort Greeley, AK.
- Utilizes GMD Fire Control (GFC) and GMD Communications Network (GCN) knowledge and experience to analyze, document, and report computer processing or network trends and analysis, contributes to determining cause, offers alternative solutions, implements corrective action and monitors to avoid recurrence.
- Develops, coordinates and maintains operating procedures to ensure effective operations. Provides guidance and direction during GMD asset moves, network configurations and software upgrades.
- Plans and coordinates an effective training program for new & current GFC and GCN operators maximizing training opportunities through exposure to a variety of system activities.
Assists in the development, implementation and use of Qualification Training Records (QTRs) and
- Qualification Training Plans (QTPs).
- 2 Years with Bachelors in Science; 0 Years with Master. 4 years’ of experience in lieu of degree.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance
- CompTIA Security + or higher