Northrop Grumman solves the toughest problems in space.
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people’s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation’s history – from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they’re making history.
Join Northrop Grumman on our continued mission to push the boundaries of possible across land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace. Enjoy a culture where your voice is valued and start contributing to our team of passionate professionals providing real-life solutions to our world’s biggest challenges. We take pride in creating purposeful work and allowing our employees to grow and achieve their goals every day by Defining Possible. With our competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, we have the right opportunities to fit your life and launch your career today.
This position will be located at our Boulder or Colorado Springs campus. As a key member of our Software Integration and Test team, you will be vital to software test development, test execution and debugging of multiple mission and experimental software baselines in support of the Missile Defense Agency. Additionally, you will be involved in software integration, troubleshooting, and customer test events. This position involves significant teamwork and coordination with a variety of engineering disciplines and customer representatives. Personal commitment and flexibility are required to support potentially irregular working hours and travel.
- BS STEM degree or related technical degree
- Demonstrated proficiency in analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent decision making and communication (written and oral) skills
- Active or Current Top Secret Clearance is required to be considered
- Must have ability to obtain SCI level accesses
- Experience in the development, test, modernization and/or sustainment of Command and Control systems, and/or Overhead Persistent Infrared (OPIR) systems for missile warning / defense domains.
- Ability and willingness to work overtime & travel, supporting off-shifts and weekends as needed
- Working knowledge of DOORS, JIRA, ClearCase/ClearQuest
- Experience in SEIT Test Operations including the test development process, test execution, data analysis, anomaly resolution
- Experience in an Integration Test and Requirements Verification environment
- Excellent technical writing, planning and verbal communication skill.
- Experience with Scripting in PERL and Python
- Experience with GIT and Jira
- Requirements Management with DOORS
- Missile or space segment test experience
- Security + (Or comparable to meet US Directive 8140/8570.01-M)
- Experience creating integration & test verification test plans and procedures
- Experience performing system verification and validation
- Agile development experience a plus
- Active Top Secret Clearance with SCI & polygraph is preferred
- Military background is helpful