Thales Group is a French multinational company that designs and builds electrical systems and provides services for the aerospace, defence, transportation and security markets.
As a New Product Introduction (NPI), you will oversee the local NPI process and support the Personalization team in the operation and management of customer products.
A week in the life of an NPI
- You will be involved in new projects initiated by the Sales Support or R&D teams and analyze the project impact in order to address production constraints to ensure quality design and performance.
- You will be involved internal projects to improve productivity, security and reduce operational costs by applying lean manufacturing methods.
- You will be involved with the Personalization Development team to test and integrate in production new software packages.
- You will specify, develop and deploy new on-site tools to improve personalization data flow, quality and production efficiency.
- You will provide operational support to address any issues that occur during the UAT/PAT or production processes.
- You will identify issues related to products, processes, quality systems; initiate recommend, and provide solutions.
- You will perform production machines configuration to warranty integration of new products.