Answers to power your future.
*(E) : Essential, (D) : Desirable
Purpose of the position
- Project manager who can handle a large project: including capturing, analyzing, and managing client’s requirements.
- Determine customers’ keypains and requirements.
- Work together with sales team to prepare proposals of information systems solution that address these needs.
- Deliver presentation of proposals with demonstrations to clients.
- Maintain communication with client’s user, third party (vendors / partners) and related project stakeholders.
- Create designs, testing scenarios, assist user during User Acceptance Test execution.
- Liaising extensively with external and internal clients.
- Manage project members’ workload/task assignment and control project Quality/Cost/Schedule.
- Report project status to necessary stake holders (clients, company managements, etc…) and get approval of project execution plan.
- Conducting pre-sales activities like creating demo scenario/pre-sales documents and leading a meeting to attract potential customers.
- Establishing maintenance flow of developed system after Go-Live and keep the system stable with meeting customer’s expectation.
During system development phase
- Design information systems by determining customer’s requirement and collaborating with IT specialist inside and outside of the company (partners)
- Prepare system design documents with which programmers are able to execute coding without any discrepancies. Validate testing result to ensure all requirements are delivered.
- Handle daily operations of the project team, establishing priorities, analyzing workflows, developing standards and setting deadlines.
- Complete the system development process, satisfying quality, productivity and deadline of the project.
- Ensure the project deliverables are within the budget.
- Project management skill (E)
- Requirement definition, solution design, test planning skill (E)
- Analysis and System Design skill (E)
- Demonstration skill of business process design (E)
- Advanced project & business documentation skill (E)
- Good Presentation skill (E)
- Effective interpersonal and communication in English and Bahasa (verbal and written) skills (E)
- MS Office tools (E)
- Have a Coding skill experience (any language) (D)
- Able to communicate in Japanese (business communication) will be a big Plus (D).
Personality & Attitude (E)
- Team player, able to take initiative and lead team
- Assertive, able to motivate team
- Quick Learner, willing to learn a new system
- Able to work under tight schedule.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (E)
- English: be able to read and write business documents, and communicate in business meeting (E)
- Bahasa: be able to read and write business documents, and communicate in business meeting (E)
- Japanese: communicate in business meeting (D)
- Indonesian (E)
- up to 37 years old (E)