Answers to power your future.
Treatment after joining the company
First appointment to
- Master’s salary : 227,900 yen per month Bachelor’s salary: 205,000 yen per month
- Commuting expenses, housing allowance, city allowance, etc.
- Once a year
- 2 times a year (June, December)
- Complete weekly holidays 2 days (Saturdays and Sundays), public holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, founding anniversaries, etc. * Annual holidays 124 days (2020)
- Annual paid leave (20 days in the first year, 9 days of continuous leave incentive system available), welfare leave (available for childcare, family nursing / nursing purposes, etc.), marriage leave, maternity leave, spouse maternity leave, etc.
Initiatives related to diverse work styles and working hours
- Flextime work system
- Work- at- home system
- Short-time work system (available for employees raising children up to the third grade of elementary school
- Other support systems for childcare and long-term care
- Other initiatives:
- Recommended days for leaving work on time, overtime in principle at midnight Prohibition, prohibition of work on holidays, etc.
- Fully equipped with various social insurance, property accumulation savings system, defined contribution pension system, retirement allowance system, single dormitory, etc.
- In cooperation with welfare facility provision service companies, various affiliated facilities can be used at preferential prices.
Passive smoking system
Varies depending on the place of work
- No smoking indoors (No smoking inside the workplace, and there are places where you can smoke outdoors.)
- There is a place where you can smoke indoors (There is a smoking room inside the workplace.)