THE WORLD LEADER IN VISUAL COMPUTING. NVIDIA’s invention of the GPU sparked the PC gaming market. The company’s pioneering work in accelerated computing—a supercharged form of computing at the intersection of computer graphics, high performance computing and AI—is reshaping trillion-dollar industries, such as transportation, healthcare and manufacturing, and fueling the growth of many others
For two decades, we have pioneered visual computing, the art and science of computer graphics. With our invention of the GPU – the engine of modern visual computing – the field has grown to encompass video games, movie production, product design, medical diagnosis and scientific research. Today, we stand at the beginning of the next era, the AI computing era, ignited by a new computing model, GPU deep learning. This new model – where deep neural networks are trained to recognize patterns from massive amounts of data – has shown to be deeply effective at solving the most complex problems in everyday life.
NVIDIA is searching for a world-class Research Engineer Intern to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will be converting state of the art AI research into cutting edge AI applications. With incredible resources in AI, graphics and robotics, you will be able to impact, contribute and advance these exciting domains. Topics include but are not limited to AI for simulation, 3D Deep Learning, DL for animation, content generation, transfer learning, domain adaptation, computer vision, and medical imaging. With its unique open culture, NVIDIA is one of the best industry labs to do AI research.
What you’ll do:
- Build and launch interactive applications that connect real users to a new generation of AI-powered 3D tools
- Learn practical skills and latest trends in Deep Learning research from leading experts in the field
- Collaborate closely with other researchers and research engineers to ensure high-quality deliverables
What we’re looking for:
- Currently pursuing a B.Sc, Master’s or Ph.D. in Computer Science/Engineering, Math/Physics/Statistics or a related field.
- Classwork background in core computer science areas, e.g.: algorithms, software design, UI design, computer graphics, machine learning
- Good communications skills.
- Proficient in Python; experience with DL frameworks and UI toolkits a plus
- Experience developing a larger software project, preferably with a collaborative component (e.g. in an industrial internship, larger class project, or an open source software project)
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. Are you creative and autonomous? Do you love the challenge to find new ways to contribute to simulation technology? If so, we want to hear from you. Come, join our Research Team and help drive our success in this exciting and quickly growing field.