NVIDIA REINVENTS MODERN COMPUTER GRAPHICS
NVIDIA Technologies is looking for Process Engineer for Interconnect Technologies. Position will be based in our manufacturing partner site, Fabrinet Thailand.
What you will be doing:
Work on interconnect products and manufacturing process:
- Active role in interconnect new products manufacturing process development, setup, set control parameters, runs NPI stage of new product and transfer to high volume manufacturing.
- Active role in process sustaining and monitoring of mature products manufacturing.
- Understands machine and process interaction to very profound level and be able to provide solution for yield improvements, process improvements etc.
- Lead new machine in-site installation, acceptance and process setting.
- Key person in the introduction of new Interconnect products to the production line.
- Key person in working together with Fabrinet engineers.
What we need to see:
- Materials Eng. / Chemical Eng. / Physicist / Mechanics Eng / experienced as process engineer.
- Minimum 5 year as a process engineer and at least 2 years at electro-optics products manufacturing.
- High level of English (Read, write and Talk).
- Ability to explore new areas independently.
- Organized and meticulous.
- Highly skilled in data analysis and data driven decisions making.
- Highly capable of self-management as well as team work.
Ways to stay out of a crowd:
- Experience with automatic active alignment and laser welding machines and processes.
- Experience in die bonding and wire bonding.
- Experience in electro- optic devices development and manufacturing.
- General knowledge in SW programing (C, C++, Python).