The world leader in visual computing
Do you want to join a fun, creative company that is on the cutting edge of amazing technologies? NVIDIA’s fast-growing Datacenter Ethernet Business (a merger of NVIDIA, Mellanox, and Cumulus) is looking for a strong Senior Account Manager who will bring technical and business insight to help grow the Ethernet switch business in APAC.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with the sales team on winning large deals in a fast-growing market.
- Working with the channel team to build alliances and expand our quality channels.
- Partnering with the technical team on designs, competition etc.
- Being the link between the overlay team and the field (roadmap updates, tech communications…),
- Being the expert when it comes to our major partners.
- Delivering a concise state of the business in the region at any given time,
What we need to see:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher or equivalent experience in related field.
- 6+ years of technical sales or Product Management background in the Ethernet market.
- Experience from Ethernet switch companies – advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in English. Additional language – advantage.
- Self-starter, with a ‘can-do’ attitude and ability to multitask and prioritize in a demanding environment.
- Travel is required.
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities. Excellent interpersonal skills, peer networking and team play, colleagues and customers.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Strong Background in modern Data Center networking.
- Experience with deep learning, data science, and NVIDIA GPUs.
- Successful management of technical products throughout their lifecycle.
- Love technology and passionate about what you do.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. Are you creative and autonomous? Do you love a challenge? If so, we want to hear from you. Come, join our Datacenter communication Infrastructure team and help us build the scalable communication platforms driving our success in this dynamic and quickly growing field.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.