At NVIDIA, our employees are passionate about parallel and visual computing. We're united in our quest to transform the way graphics are used for work and play. Our technology impacts the visual experience in video game development, film production, space exploration, medicine, computational finance and automotive design. And we've only scratched the surface of what we can accomplish when we apply our technology to it. We need passionate, hard-‐working and creative people to help us seek some of these unrivaled opportunities.
We are now looking for a Test Developer Engineer to join the Drive Platform QA Team!
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX embedded supercomputing platforms process data from camera, radar, and lidar sensors to perceive the surrounding environment, localize the car to a map, and plan and execute a safe path forward. This AI platform supports autonomous driving, in-cabin functions and driver monitoring, as well as other safety features—all in a compact, energy-efficient package. You can read more about it here – https://www.nvidia.com/en-au/self-driving-cars/drive-platform/hardware/
What you’ll be doing:
- Need to read and understand Project Requirements, Customer Use Cases and Specifications for features
- Initiate and Drive Test Strategies and Test Plan Design for new features
- Help initiate and improve Processes to enable QA to improve Quality
- Root-cause and fix issues found during testing
- Mentor other team members, when required, and help build a best-in-class team
- Actively participate in review and give feedback on product feature requirements, specifications, and technical design document
- Work with partners across time zones to ensure that our Software solutions deliver the best possible experience to customers
- Experience in Code Coverage Activities – VectorCAST, gcov tools
What we need to see:
- B.E / B.Tech / MS / MCA with 3+ years of demonstrated ability
- Knowledge in Linux and/or QNX is required
- Good Embedded Testing Experience in System Software
- Have strong Python skills – able to write logical scripts/code from scratch and using automation framework
- Ability to read C/C++ and low-level code
- Excellent analytical skills for solving problems
- Should be a great teammate, passionate about Autonomous Driving and all related fields
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience in Autonomous driving domain
- Solid understanding on Linux Kernel Internals, Graphics and Multimedia Concepts
- Knowledge of Industry Standard I/Os – Ethernet, CAN, PCIe
We are widely considered to be one of the world’s most desirable technology employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us and, due to unprecedented growth, our best-in-class engineering teams are rapidly growing. If you’re a creative and autonomous engineer with a real passion for technology, we want to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. With competitive salaries and a generous benefits package.