THE WORLD LEADER IN VISUAL COMPUTING
Are you an expert CI/CD and DevOps engineer? Are you looking to take the next step in your career with the most cutting edge technology companies? Do you pride yourself in building and maintaining enterprise quality continuous integration and deployment workflows? If so, join our team at NVIDIA, where we are dedicated to build a word class CD product, making huge impact on engineering productivity and release cycles at NVIDIA GPU Cloud Computing group.
NVIDIA is an industry leader with groundbreaking developments in High-Performance Computing, Artificial Intelligence and Visualization. The GPU, our invention, serves as the visual cortex of modern computers and is at the heart of our products and services. Our work opens up new universes to explore, enables amazing creativity and discovery and powers what were once science fiction inventions from artificial intelligence to autonomous cars.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will play a key role in defining, designing, developing and maintaining Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Deployment (CD) workflows and procedures.
- You will implement, advocate and carry out build/release standards and conventions, and write tools to automate various steps involved in this process.
- Utilize skills to automate complex tasks and improve the efficiency of unit tests, code metrics checks, integration and functional automated tests.
- You will help to build and deploy services into on-prem and external Cloud service providers like AWS, Azure, GCP etc.,
- Develop and maintain CI Dashboards to report critical build and release metrics, release logs and launch velocity.
- Collaborate with multiple teams and experts to integrate multiple NVIDIA products into the CI workflows.
- Enable development team by providing automated build and test solutions using Docker, Kubernetes and on-prem/CSPs.
- You will setup and maintain a stable CI infrastructure using recommended platforms and tools to improve efficiency in product release cycle.
What we need to see:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field.
- 8+ years of revelent work experience
- Understanding core principles of Software Configuration Management (SCM), CI and CD.
- Strong programming and debugging skills in Python with extensive bash scripting experience.
- Experience with Gitlab/Github or other source version control systems.
- Knowledge of building and packaging software written in Go, Java and/or C++.
- Knowledge of build tools like GMake, Maven or Ant.
- Experience with tools for CI/CD setup such as Jenkins, Gitlab CI, Packer, Terraform, Artifactory or similar tools.
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes.
- Deep knowledge of AWS, Azure or other CSPs.
- General web networking knowledge (DNS, TCP/IP, HTTP, load balancing, firewalls)
- Deep understanding of Service-Oriented Architecture and RESTful APIs.
- Experience in configuration management tools like Ansible or similar tools.
- Solid knowledge of Linux based operating systems like Ubuntu.
- Experience with unit test tools and code coverage tools.
- Excellent data analysis skills and demonstrated ability to solving complex issues involving multiple software or hardware components.
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills, specifically a proven ability to effectively guide and influence within a dynamic matrix environment.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Exposure to and interest in Open Source frameworks, tools, and technologies.
- Experience in continuous integration system plugins development.
- Knowledge in setting up and maintaining systems monitoring and logging tools.
- Experience in developing dashboards using front-end development tools.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. If you’re creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you.