THE WORLD LEADER IN VISUAL COMPUTING. For more than two decades, NVIDIA has pioneered visual computing, the art and science of computer graphics. With a singular focus on this field, we offer specialized platforms for the gaming, professional visualization, data center and automotive markets. Our work is at the center of the most consequential mega-trends in technology — virtual reality, artificial intelligence and self-driving cars.
We are looking for a Full Stack Architect.
The Full Stack Architect role provides technical leadership within the UI tier of a multi-layer application architecture. The architect will serve as the technical subject matter expert for all UI development spanning across multiple applications and product lines. This position includes working with stakeholders to understand software requirements and ensure application UI meets functional requirements and user experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work closely with Interaction and Visual Designers to turn wireframes and visual designs into working HTML/CSS prototypes.
- Developing complex, responsive UI and web applications.
- Optimize application for maximum performance, reliability and scalability.
- Develop and optimize front-end UI to ensure applications are rendered consistently in cross-platform environments.
- Work with backend architects to build RESTful APIS.
- Prototype and develop new ideas and participate in all parts of the lifecycle from research to release.
- Follow industry trends with regard to front-end technologies and techniques.
- Provide technical leadership to fellow engineers, designers, and other stakeholders to develop and maintain UI applications.
- Mentor other engineers and review code and designs in a senior role.
What we need to see:
- B.E./MTech Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of working experience in end user facing UI development.
- Demonstrable passion for building a world class application with greater user experience and improving usability.
- Proven experience developing against a multitude of modern MV*/MVC frameworks and libraries like Angular, Grunt and Node.
- Technical Leadership to establish best practices in industry and help bring in changes to improve the product.
- Innovative – Innovation is highly regarded in the org, ability to think above and beyond and help build innovative solutions.
- Hands-on knowledge of C/C++ would be a positive.
- Good interpersonal skills and experience communicating with and managing the expectations of both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Extensive experience consuming RESTful web services, designing end-to-end (unit/integration) automated test suites for all components.
- Create configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments, application deployment, web security.
- Experience with distributed source control systems – preferably Git.