Our technology has no boundaries! NVIDIA is building the world’s most groundbreaking and state of the art compute platforms for the world to use. It’s because of our work that scientists, researchers and engineers can advance their ideas. At its core, our visual computing technology not only enables an amazing computing experience, it is energy efficient! We pioneered a supercharged form of computing loved by the most demanding computer users in the world - scientists, designers, artists, and gamers. It’s not just technology though! It is our people, some of the brightest in the world, and our company culture make.
We are now looking for an experienced engineer to help build our Bangalore NVIDIA Enterprise Experience (NVEX) team. This individual should have solid grasp of platform and systems engineering who understands Linux internals, knowledge about servers and has the ability to resolve hardware and/or OS internal issues. The person also should possess strong communication and interpersonal skills to be able to interact with enterprise customers.
The NVIDIA Enterprise Experience Team does triage/support of the most difficult customer issues and developing key enhancements and tools for the DGX Platform Software, Container Orchestrators, Deep Learning containers, and potentially other Enterprise related system software enhancements and tools related to our DGX software and Container deployments
This team will work closely with the other NVIDIA development organizations located in Bangalore, as well as the other NVIDIA Enterprise Support Teams worldwide (Santa Clara, Europe, South Korea, China, and Japan).
If you have a real passion for technology, and you are interested in a role that you can make a difference in and contribute at all different levels, this may be a great position for you. This team supports some of NVIDIA’s most groundbreaking technology, like the DGX/HGX product lines. The DGX architecture features a modular design that works seamlessly in existing data centers around the world, offering hyperscale facilities a quick, simple path to AI and deep learning.
To do an extraordinary job in this role, we will be looking for a dynamic engineer, with a diverse set of skills in system programming and scripting skills, Linux kernel debugging and troubleshooting skills (you will be a creative problem solver) and knowledge of large enterprise server and container deployments.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop features and tools as part of solution engineering efforts to support all Enterprise Service offerings including, but not limited to NGC, Container Orchestrators (such as Kubernetes), GPU accelerated applications, and Deep Learning frameworks
- Work with NVIDIA Enterprise customers and internal users to enhance the availability, reliability, and overall experience of working with NVIDIA Deep Learning Framework containers on NVIDIA GPUs
- Take ownership and drive customer issues on containers, Deep Learning frameworks, and Cloud deployment from inception to resolution
- Build upon the opportunity to research new use cases with GPUs for emerging container technologies and Deep Learning frameworks
- Bring independent analysis, communication, and problem-solving to customer experience
What we need to see:
- Minimum of a BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related
- You’ll bring at least 5 years system software development and troubleshooting experience, ideally with some customer facing
- Intellectual curiosity, positive attitude, flexibility, analytical ability, self-motivation, and team-oriented
- Strong computer science concepts and excellent knowledge of Python and scripting methodologies
- Deep understanding of at least two of the following: data centers, servers, distributed systems, virtualization, deep learning frameworks, containers/containerization (ie Docker, Kubernetes), hybrid cloud (ie AWS, GCP)
- You’d have cultivated a deep Linux knowledge, and be very comfortable working in various Linux environments as well as with Windows OS’s
- Professional-level communication skills, interpersonal skills with a passion to solve problems
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Proven experience in developing, triaging and debugging on Linux and Containers and deep learning frameworks
- Experience working with distributed systems especially container orchestrators
With highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us and, due to unprecedented growth, our world-class engineering teams are expanding fast. If you’re a creative and autonomous engineer with a genuine passion for technology, we want to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.