Our technology has no boundaries! NVIDIA is building the world’s most groundbreaking and state of the art compute platforms for the world to use. It’s because of our work that scientists, researchers and engineers can advance their ideas. At its core, our visual computing technology not only enables an amazing computing experience, it is energy efficient! We pioneered a supercharged form of computing loved by the most demanding computer users in the world - scientists, designers, artists, and gamers. It’s not just technology though! It is our people, some of the brightest in the world, and our company culture make.
NVIDIA GRID – VGPU team is looking for a Senior Cloud Engineer who can help build a new cloud based product and services from ground-up as part of its offering to delight the customers with both Cloud and On-Premise solutions that integrate with their existing infrastructure and new business models with improved telemetry and reporting capabilities along with integrations with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced agile development model.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be solving a real world problem of Implementing, Designing and helping develop a new Enterprise class product from ground-up.
- Solve challenging problems by developing elegant, maintainable code
- Deliver rapid iterations of software based on user feedback and metrics
- Collaborate with your peers to design, develop, test, and maintain our public web service in a globally distributed team.
- Help the team make key decisions on our product and technology direction
- Actively contribute to the adoption of frameworks, standards, and new technologies
- You would be wearing the hat of Senior Backend Cloud Engineer and mentor juniors/peers seamlessly.
What we need to see:
- A problem solver, with a demonstrable track record of delivering highly scalable RESTful APIs and products in an agile environment
- An expert in designing and delivering highly scalable RESTful APIs with Amazon Web Services, “serverless” and microservice architectures, and AWS Lambdas, Aurora DB and No-Sql databases
- Experience with Python, Flask and are skilled in wide variety of programming languages like Java
- Passion for “automating all the things” with regards to testing, continuous integration/delivery, and operations and DevOps.
- Experience with delivering software using agile development practices and tools.
- Curiosity and eagerness to explore new problem spaces and technologies
- You have a BTech or MTech in Computer Science and minimum 8+ years relevant work experience or 5+ years relevant work experience respectively
- 5+ years of experience working on web services architecture, design and development
- You have expertise in the AWS Cloud Infrastructure and Micro-services architecture around the AWS Service stack like Lambdas, Aurora Databases along with Dockers and containerized solutions/applications.