For more than two decades, NVIDIA has pioneered visual computing, the art and science of computer graphics. With a singular focus on this field, we offer specialized platforms for the gaming, professional visualization, data center and automotive markets. Our work is at the center of the most consequential mega-trends in technology — virtual reality, artificial intelligence and self-driving cars.
THE WORLD LEADER IN VISUAL COMPUTING
Are you an expert cloud engineer looking to take the next step in your career with the most cutting edge technology companies? If so, join our team at NVIDIA, where we are dedicated to delivering services to millions of gamers around the world. Our team is charged with building highly scalable cloud based solutions for the GeForce NOW game streaming service, which is also referred to as the “Netflix for games”, and we need your help to continue to grow and mature our platform!
Widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers, NVIDIA is an industry leader with groundbreaking developments in High-Performance Computing, Artificial Intelligence and Visualization. The GPU, our invention, serves as the visual cortex of modern computers and is at the heart of our products and services. Our work opens up new universes to explore, enables amazing creativity and discovery and powers what were once science fiction inventions from artificial intelligence to autonomous cars.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design, build and implement scalable cloud-based systems for SaaS/PaaS.
- You will help drive the underlying technology stack and the implementation methodology.
- Work closely with other teams on new products or features/improvements of existing products.
- You will drive performance tuning and automation.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality.
- Identify problems, recommend solutions and perform triage in a team environment.
What we need to see:
- B.Tech. or equivalent degree preferably in Computer Science
- 5+ years of hands-on experience designing and building SaaS/PaaS.
- Expertise in Golang, Java
- Experience building & delivering Spring Boot based Restful web services in a cloud environment.
- Experience working on AWS, Lambda
- Practical knowledge of networking concepts like VPC/Subnets/RouteTables/InternetGateway/NAT etc.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Exposure to NoSQL database systems such as Cassandra and InfluxDB.
- Experience with Docker, Containers and Kubernetes
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills, specifically a proven ability to effectively guide and influence within a dynamic matrix environment
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Show previous experience with developing production quality systems at cloud scale with robust reliability and monitoring support.
- A track record of solving complex problems with elegant solutions.
- Demonstrate delivery of complex projects in previous roles.
- Deep understanding of cloud design in the areas of virtualization (e.g AWS), and global infrastructure and distributed systems
- Familiarity with microservices management a plus.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us. If you strive for excellence, are self-motivated and enjoy having fun, then apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.