NVIDIA is revolutionizing the way AI, robots and autonomous machines work together.
We are looking for Test Developer Engineer to join the Robotics Isaac QA team!
The team around Project Isaac is building a robotics platform for developing the next generation of intelligent robots. Isaac is binding together high-fidelity visual and physical simulation, a high-quality developing platform, hundreds of optimized algorithms to tackle hard problems in computer vision and artificial intelligence, and a small and powerful computational platform to form the brain of intelligent machines. Our team consists of experts from all over the world and dozens different fields, and together we want to change the way how robots are programmed.
This position will be part of a diverse team that tests and maintains the quality of sophisticated software powering intelligent robots.
As a member of this core team, you will be working with highly competitive and motivated engineers.
Join us at forefront of this ground-breaking industry’s first Robotic AI Development Platform with Simulation, Navigation and Manipulation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Play a key role in building test strategy, well-structured test plans and test cases based on high level customer requirement.
- Actively participate in review and provide feedback on product feature requirements, specifications, and technical design documents.
- Testing a wide variety of software features developed for robotics applications
- Writing bug reports and working closely with our team of engineers to triage, test, and verify fixes
- You should develop and follow successful practices to only have the best and most robust code for applications, test tools & automated tests
What we need to see:
- B.Tech. or Equivalent degree in CS/CE/IT/ECE/EEE
- At least 2+ year’s hands on testing experience in embedded software stack.
- Experience with Linux and/or QNX is required.
- Good knowledge in areas of Robotics perception, navigation, manipulation and simulation
- You have strong python skills – able to write logical scripts/code from scratch.
- Experience to use Configuration Management tools (Git, Perforce) and Agile scrum tools (JIRA, JAMA).
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and an excellent attention to detail
- Passionate about debugging failures and root causing the issues.
- Communicate effectively in a collaborative environment
- You should be an excellent teammate, passionate about artificial intelligence, robotics and all related fields
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience developing/validating robotics applications with ROS
- Knowledge of robotics simulator or game engines (Unreal, Unity3D, etc)
With competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, we are widely considered to be one of the world’s most desirable technology employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us and, due to unprecedented growth, our best-in-class engineering teams are rapidly growing. If you’re a creative and autonomous engineer with a real passion for technology, we want to hear from you.