THE WORLD LEADER IN VISUAL COMPUTING
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our Cloud testing team. This position will be part of the QA team while the main goal is to test the SW layer area, which enables NVIDIA products to meet the industry leading benchmarks of efficiency and quality. The ideal candidate will engage in testing advanced Cloud and networking industry-leading features, be able to learn new features, execute manual and automated tests
What you’ll be doing:
- Design, develop, and execute tests for the new features, as part of SW releases or update releases
- Report bugs found during execution, assist with reproduction and debugs to understand root cause, verify bug fixes provided by R&D team
- Execute tests in different scopes: regression, performance, functional, security; report the progress of testing and provide summary reports of testing activity
- Debugging networks flow and analysis including logs review
What we need to see:
- Practical / BA / BSc in Computer Science or equivalent education
- 1+ years of experience in testing of Ethernet Networking and Virtualization
- Proven experience with script language (i.e. Python / Bash)
- Profound knowledge and experience with Linux systems
- Independent, responsible worker, able to plan and execute lab work is required for this position
- Clear verbal and written communication, proficient written and spoken English
- Standout colleague with good communication, desire to lead
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Knowledge or experience in container environments Docker/ Kubernetes.
- Knowledge in OpenStack
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. If you’re creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.