Our technology has no boundaries! NVIDIA is building the world’s most groundbreaking and state of the art compute platforms for the world to use. It’s because of our work that scientists, researchers and engineers can advance their ideas. At its core, our visual computing technology not only enables an amazing computing experience, it is energy efficient! We pioneered a supercharged form of computing loved by the most demanding computer users in the world - scientists, designers, artists, and gamers. It’s not just technology though! It is our people, some of the brightest in the world, and our company culture make.
NVIDIA one of the most fun, innovative and dynamic places to work in the world! At the center of NVIDIA’s culture are our core values like innovation, excellence and determination and team, that guide us to be the best we can be.
NVIDIA is building a team who will work with 5G RAN market providers to define and develop a GPU based systems aimed at 5G RAN products.Enabling 5G PHY/MAC layers, we will be using traditional signal processing algorithms but parallelizing them on the GPU. We also plan to apply Machine Learning / Deep Learning to address PHY/MAC challenges.
We are looking for a motivated and energetic senior member to take a strategic role in the architecture and the entire software product development life cycle.
NVIDIA is building a team who will work with 5G market providers to define and develop a GPU based platform aimed at 5G wireless products.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design, develop, enhance, and maintain wireless algorithms and software for 5G radio access networks and other advanced technologies.
- Will take ownership of PHY or MAC layer algorithms and their implementation in C/C+.
- Participate in architecture, design, and code reviews and provide peer feedback on a continuous basis.
- Engage with customer field trials and technical teams.
- Engage with wireless research and open source communities.
What we need to see:
- Our ideal candidate has a wireless communication systems or digital signal processing background, a passion for building real-world carrier-grade communication systems, and industry experience developing PHY/MAC layer software in C/C++.
- Bachelor’s, Masters or PhD in a related technical discipline and 7+ years industry experience
- Expertise of the PHY/MAC layer procedures, expected behavior, and typical performance tradeoffs, as well as overall system performance.
- Background with LTE/5G MAC and PHY from both systems and low-level 3GPP spec point of view.
- Programming for design and development of wireless software including stellar debugging skills.
- Ability to switch between high-level systems view and low-level detail view of complex wireless systems.
- Comfortable using wireless lab equipment such as signal generators, network analyzers, power meters, etc.
- Ability to work as an individual contributor or take a technical leadership role
- SIMD based architecture use in signal processing is a plus.
- Knowledge of Massive MIMO impact on 5G radio access network is a plus.
- Exposure to CUDA/GPU programming is a plus.
NVIDIA offers highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. We have some of the most forward-thinking and talented people in the world working for us and, due to unprecedented growth, our world-class engineering teams are growing fast. If you’re a creative and autonomous engineer with real passion for technology, we want to hear from you.