NVIDIA REINVENTS MODERN COMPUTER GRAPHICS
NVIDIA is looking for a Solutions Architect (SA) based on networking technologies in Korea. NVIDIA Network SA is responsible for leading Nvidia’s networking technologies and solutions for the business of cloud, enterprise data center and high-performance computing (HPC) customers. If you apply for this position, you will be technically driving Nvidia’s network business with Infiniband, DPU (Data Processing Unit) and Ethernet products. Infiniband is a core technology of a GPU cluster and plays an important role in building the latest AI datacenter with GPUDirect RDMA technology. DPU is a product that combines ARM cores with a high-performance network interface and provides new value for AI, security, mobile networks, etc. through a flexible and programmable platform for various network accelerations. And NVIDIA Ethernet is the leader in end-to-end open networking for all layers of software and hardware.
This role requires a results-oriented team performer with the motivation and the skill to drive the technical pre-sales process. Some key responsibilities include defining, designing and delivering custom-tailored product demonstrations, responding to RFP/RFI proposals, running proof-of-concepts to satisfy customer needs, providing network design recommendations including configuration of datacenter fabrics.
What you’ll be doing:
- Primary technical point of contact, able to develop a trusted advisor status with key individuals.
- Identify and develop new opportunities within accounts.
- Design, build and support networks for DC and HPC/AI environments.
- Supporting the sales team in processing design opportunities.
- To convey our unique value proposition through presentations of the end-to-end product portfolio and solutions.
- Write technical documents and to answer RFP/RFQ.
- Deliver PoC and product demonstrations, and to execute benchmarks to prove the product capabilities and ease of use.
- Keep the pace with competitors’ portfolio evolution, and to understand competitors’ strengths and weaknesses focusing on targeted verticals.
- Provide an effective bridge between end users and our Product Management and engineering teams.
Should be able to travel.
What we need to see:
- Proven hands-on experience.
- B.S in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years pre-sales experience in NIC, server-side technologies or equivalent.
- Expert knowledge in Data Center Ethernet architectures and protocols such as L2 switching, L3
- Routing, IPv4/Ipv6, TCP/IP, Multicast, Web-scale networking, Open Ethernet.
- Experience in running Proof-of-Concepts of networking equipment in both greenfield networking, integration with virtualization and cloud on VMware / OpenStack.
- Outstanding verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work directly with customers.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to couple technical proficiency with business acumen.
- Ability to handle and resolve critical customer issues/problems resulting in a high level of customer satisfaction.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Recent CCIE/JNCIE certification.
- Deep Linux knowledge (RHEL, Ubuntu and CentOS), common UNIX services.
- Virtualized environment configuration capabilities including VMs, Containers.
- Deep understanding of datacenter, HPC and AI cluster technologies using Infiniband and ROCE.
- Cyber Security experience is an advantage.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. If you’re creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.