The world leader in visual computing
We are looking for a Foundry Manager for our Taiwan, Hsinchu office.
NVIDIA is leading the way into high growth area of Autonomous Driving, High Performance Computing, Artificial Intelligence, and computer Gaming. Company is pushing hard the technology in all areas including the advanced semiconductor technology. NVIDIA’s Operations team is looking for a strong Foundry Manager that has advanced foundry manufacturing experience.
The candidate will support NPI, high volume, fast ramp wafer production with advance CMOS logic technologies.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead foundry management activities which include device and process optimization, WAT analysis, as well as process/fab qualifications.
- Support yield enhancement activities by working directly with foundries.
- Working with other department, such as product engineering, assembly engineering and Quality control including SPC review, to support mass-production in Asia.
What we need to see:
- BSEE or MSEE related or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years experience in semiconductor manufacturing environment.
- Good understanding of deep-sub micron device physics and advanced process.
- Good data analytical, problem solving, communication and managerial skills.
- Knowledge in statistics, CMOS process technology, device physics, and IC manufacturing.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Deep-sub micron foundry integration or RD experience.
- Able to organize and coordinate multi-discipline projects in timely.
- Direct working experience with foundry is highly desirable.