NVIDIA's invention of the GPU 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI — the next era of computing — with the GPU acting as the brain of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can perceive and understand the world. Today, we are increasingly known as “the AI computing company”.
Do you want to help drive the progress of compiler for machine learning application? Are you excited to learn how GPU performance powers technology such as mobile gaming, deep learning, and self-driving cars? Are you passionate about challenging yourself and would you love to contribute as part of a world-class company?
We are building the next generation of compiler technologies to accelerate DL workloads. We are looking for an engineer to work on compiler verification & testing.
What you’ll be doing:
In this role you will work closely with developers to test new and state of the art deep learning related features and components including crafting and executing unit, functional, and performance tests. You will be isolating and classifying failures and building a repository of regression tests.
We are looking for an engineer who will take ownership of authoring and reviewing test plans, implementing test cases, automating tests and integrating tests into test frameworks, porting 3rd party tests, and generating test reports.
You will help identify potential or observed weaknesses in current process, offer ideas for actions that can improve quality, and participate in quality initiatives and drive continuous improvement.
What we need to see:
- BS in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or related field or equivalent
- 3+ years work experience in a software development or test organization.
- Compiler Domain Expertise: You have an understanding of how compilers work and how compilers are implemented. Shown strength in problem solving and implement solutions.
- Deep learning/Machine learning domain knowledge. You have a general understanding of machine learning concepts.
- You should be focused, learn quickly, and have strong analytical skills with attention to detail. Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Demonstrated uses of creative thinking for solutions to exciting problems that matter.
- Programming Languages: Have experience programming and/or testing in C++/C & Python as well as scripting languages
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- MS or PhD in related fields
- Knowledge of deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow & PyTorch
- Experience in testing production software. Preferably compiler or machine learning software.
- Knowledge of other programming languages and domains such as CUDA, Docker and GPU-Accelerated Cloud.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and hardworking people in the world working for us. If you’re creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.