NVIDIA develops outstanding solutions in the automotive, embedded and mobile spaces through its low-power high-performance Tegra System On Chips. In the key role of a System Architect in the Architecture team, the candidate will be responsible for invention, research and development of state of the art solutions.
We are looking for an ambitious person to be our Senior Technical Program Manager for Deep Learning Software! You will work with engineering and product leaders on the planning and execution of programs to develop and publish software to train and deploy deep neural networks. You will drive process and coordinate work between multiple organizations, customers, and researchers. Your work will enable NVIDIA’s customers to employ deep neural networks in their products across many industries.
What you’ll be doing:
- Define and drive process within the fast paced field of machine learning
- Develop critical metrics, program schedules to measure release health, predictability, and achievements
- Identify failures, lead retrospective analysis, and help to develop improvement action plans
- Lead and be viewed as a leader
- Work closely with engineers on architectural discussions and challenge design choices that we make
- Build best practices and persuade multiple business units of the advantages
- Anticipate risks and develop risk management solutions as appropriate
- Regularly communicate program status and key issues to senior management at NVIDIA’s headquarters
- Build high level understanding of products, projects and goals and highlight domain specific / new market application possibilities
- Coordinate efforts between development teams, product managers and solution architects
- Work with development teams on test plans, execution, reviews, failure analysis and assessing overall quality and risk
What we need to see:
- Strong technical background. Previous experience as a software engineer, data scientist or a software QA engineer.
- Meaningful work experience in technical program, project or product management role
- 7+ years of experience managing global projects and readiness to work flexibly in multiple time zones
- Effective presentation skills with a proven ability to articulate a value proposition to technical and non-technical audiences
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or similar field or equivalent experience
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience with machine learning, open source software, and/or GPU technology such as CUDA
- Previous experience in driving process change
- Natural inclination to improve what we build and how we build it
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and talented people in the world working for us. If you’re creative and passionate about developing cloud services we want to hear from you!
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.