NVIDIA is using the power of GPU computing and AI to accelerate the adoption of biotechnologies such as DNA sequencing. We are seeking passionate and talented individuals to help us realize our mission.
As a Bioinformatics Engineer Intern, you will join a team focused on infrastructure development and collaborations with industry and academic partners. This position provides the opportunity to implement, productize, and deliver bioinformatics tools for a wide range of applications.
Come join us for an internship over the Winter, Spring, or Summer term in 2021!
What you will be doing:
- Develop high performance bioinformatics software solutions
- Drive the testing and maintenance of the algorithms and software modules
- Collaborate with multiple AI infrastructure and research teams
What we need to see:
- Pursuing BS, MS or PhD Degree in a quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Physics, Computational Biology, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field
- Strong experience with Python and C++
- You should display strong communication skills, be organized and self-motivated, and play well with others (be a phenomenal teammate)
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Background in bioinformatics
- Experience with machine learning frameworks
- Experience with CUDA programming
With highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology industry’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and talented people in the world working with us and our engineering teams are growing fast in some of the hottest state of the art fields: Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Autonomous Vehicles. Are you a creative and autonomous engineer with a real passion for machine learning, computational biology, data science & parallel computing? If so, we want to hear from you.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.