Our technology has no boundaries! NVIDIA is building the world’s most groundbreaking and state of the art compute platforms for the world to use. It’s because of our work that scientists, researchers and engineers can advance their ideas. At its core, our visual computing technology not only enables an amazing computing experience, it is energy efficient! We pioneered a supercharged form of computing loved by the most demanding computer users in the world - scientists, designers, artists, and gamers. It’s not just technology though! It is our people, some of the brightest in the world, and our company culture make.
Do you want to be part of the team that brings Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology to use in the field? We are looking for a Data Scientist to join the NVIDIA Professional Services team focused on Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Accelerated Data Analytics.
If you are passionate about AI and how it can be applied to the real world, we should talk. NVIDIA is the world leader in GPU accelerated computing, and is looking for developers like you to design and build enterprise AI solutions using our newest technology. As a Data Scientist on the Solution Architecture team, you will work closely with customers and partners to tackle hard problems in the industry and deploy AI solutions at scale.
What you’ll be doing:
- A huge part of the day-to-day job is developing end-to-end Machine Learning and Deep Learning solutions for the Enterprise. You will solve customer problems by creating solutions using the newest technology on Data Analytics & Machine Learning, Automatic Speech Recognition, Natural Language Processing and Recommender systems.
- Document and teach others what you know and have learned through PS engagements. This can vary from building hands-on training, to writing papers, developer blogs and teaching.
- We make heavy use of conferencing tools, but travel is required for this role, we will work together with the customer to scope and deliver projects.
- Above all, you will be the person that helps bring NVIDIA technology to life in the Enterprise. You are empowered and given all the tools to achieve this by the backing of all of NVIDIA, other Solution Architects and Engineering. You’ll get to be the face and brains of NVIDIA that our customers will rely on.
What we need to see:
- 6+ years of experience
- Strong foundational expertise from a BS, MS or PhD degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Data Science, or equivalent work experience.
- Ideal candidates will have an established track record in Deep Learning and Machine Learning; experience with GPUs as well as expertise in using deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow or PyTorch.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong coding development and debugging skills. Including experience with Python, C/C++, Bash, as well as Cloud services, Spark and Linux.
- Experience working with DevOps including but not limited to Docker/Containers, Kubernetes and Data Center deployments.
- Understanding of dense datacenter design including compute, Storage and networking.
- Ability to multitask effectively in a dynamic environment.
- Clear written and oral communications skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with executives and engineering teams.
- Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate a strong desire to share knowledge with clients, partners and co-workers.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Demonstrate expertise in one or more of these areas: Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Automatic Speech Recognition or Synthesis and Recommenders.
- Show a willingness and ability to dig into unfamiliar territories to tackle complex problems through examples in previous work.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers! We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. If you’re creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.