THE WORLD LEADER IN VISUAL COMPUTING. NVIDIA’s invention of the GPU sparked the PC gaming market. The company’s pioneering work in accelerated computing—a supercharged form of computing at the intersection of computer graphics, high performance computing and AI—is reshaping trillion-dollar industries, such as transportation, healthcare and manufacturing, and fueling the growth of many others.
NVIDIA is looking for a passionate, world-class computer scientist to work in its Compute Developer Technology (Devtech) team as an AI Developer Technology Engineer.
Artificial intelligence, the dream of computer scientists for over half a century, is no longer science fiction. And in the next few years, it will transform every industry. Soon, self-driving cars will reduce congestion and improve road safety. AI travel agents will know your preferences and arrange every detail of your family vacation. And medical instruments will read and understand patient DNA to detect and treat early signs of cancer. Where engines made us stronger and powered the first industrial revolution, AI will make us smarter and power the next. What will make this intelligent industrial revolution possible? A new computing model — GPU deep learning — that enables computers to learn from data and write software that is too complex for people to code.
What you will be doing:
- Study and develop cutting-edge techniques in deep learning, graphs, machine learning, and data analytics, and perform in-depth analysis and optimization to ensure the best possible performance on current- and next-generation GPU architectures.
- Work directly with key customers to understand the current and future problems they are solving and provide the best AI solutions using GPUs.
- Collaborate closely with the architecture, research, libraries, tools, and system software teams at NVIDIA to influence the design of next-generation architectures, software platforms, and programming models.
What we need to see:
- A Masters Degree or PhD in an engineering or computer science related discipline and 3+ years of relevant work or research experience.
- Strong knowledge of C/C++, software design, programming techniques, and AI algorithms.
- Firsthand work experience with parallel programming, ideally CUDA C/C++.
- Strong communication and organization skills, with a logical approach to problem solving, good time management, and task prioritization skills.
- Some travel is required for conferences and for on-site visits with developers.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. Are you a creative and autonomous computer scientist with a genuine passion for parallel computing? If so, we want to hear from you. Come, join our AI Compute DevTech team and help build the real-time, cost-effective computing platform driving our success in this exciting and quickly growing field.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.