The Celestia team have embarked on a challenging programme to design an innovative PhasedArray Antenna solution for a High Throughput Satellite Megaconstellations.
Celestia Portugal (C-Jet Unipessoal, Lda) is part of Celestia Technologies Group (CTG) an international technology group developing solutions for Aerospace, Defence, Telecommunications and Scientific markets. There is a rich pedigree of Product Development in Antenna, RF and Modem
design for different Satcom & Terrestrial Systems.
The Celestia team have embarked on a challenging programme to design an innovative PhasedArray Antenna solution for a High Throughput Satellite Megaconstellations. This is a large ESA (European Space Agency) programme with several phases and milestones.
With increasing size and anticipated growth, we are now seeking an Office Manager to undertake a wide range of clerical, administrative and secretarial duties. The role demands a positive ‘can-do’ attitude to foster a lively start-up work environment with excellent inter-personal and social skills.
Role & Responsibilities
- General office administration and reception duties including, meet & greet, manage incoming calls & emails, schedule appointments and follow-up as necessary
- Maintain and organize HR (Personnel) documents, Health & Safety policies, Supplier Contracts and Regulations
- Promote company policies and protocols; ensure all are followed by staff
- Facilitate office supplies and services, including external suppliers
- Arrange travels, meetings and related logistics
- Be the ‘go-to person’ for general staff inquires and new-starter onboarding
- Manage invoices, purchase orders, expense claims, deliveries and administration
- Work closely with the company Accountants and create appropriate Financial records
- Provide secretarial support to Senior Management
- Be the heartbeat of the company and organize social & team-building events
Required Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Previous experience in Office (Administrative) Management is mandatory
- Excellent organization and co-ordination skills
- Highly competent using Microsoft Office applications, e.g., Excel, Word, Outlook
- Comfortable handling sensitive & confidential material; with trust and confidence
- Confident, personable with good inter-personal skills
We endeavour to respond quickly to all applications so if interested please submit your CV in English