OHB Italia SpA is acknowledged as one of the leading medium size companies in Europe for space systems integration. It is part of a cluster of European enterprises operating in the aerospace business. Founded in 1981, with headquarters in Milan and excellence centres in Italy, the company employs more than 180 qualified engineers & physicists.
OHB Italia has consolidated expertise, resources and facilities to carry out manufacturing, integration,
qualification and flight certification, with a role of Prime Contractor in different fields of activities. Its success is due to a combination of technical expertise, innovative technologies and low cost solutions which allow to give customers easy access to space. The company operates both on the institutional and commercial markets. Its main customers are space agencies, space authorities and large industrial groups.
OHB Italia, located in Milano, is seeking for the BU telescope Department, for immediate start, a
Senior Electronic Digital Designer.
- Electronic system and digital design including analog interface preferably in the field of camera imaging products
- Coordinate internal technical resources and third parties for the flawless execution of the projects
- Ensure that all the projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within the allocated budget
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Preparation of technical proposals in English
- Regular visits to suppliers and partners in Italy and participation to project reviews and progress meetings as required
- On site supervision of field application.
- Degree in Electronics Engineering or Physics
- Proficient user of Zinq SoC Architecture
- Sound experience of electronic design
- Good knowledge of laboratory instrumentation and CAD tools
- Fluent written English
- Project and MS-Office
- Proactive and communicative
Become part of our team!
Apply by sending your updated CV and cover letter via E-Mail to email@example.com
Join us now!