OHB Italia SpA is acknowledged as one of the leading medium sizes companies in Europe for space systems integration. It is part of a cluster of European enterprises operating in the aerospace business. Founded in 1981, with headquarters in Milan and excellence centers in Italy, the company employs more than 180 qualified engineers & physicists.
OHB Italia has consolidated expertise, resources, and facilities to carry out manufacturing, integration, qualification and flight certification, with the role of Prime Contractor in different fields of activities. Its success is due to a combination of technical expertise, innovative technologies, and low-cost solutions, which allow giving customers easy access to space. The company operates both in the institutional and commercial markets. Its main customers are space agencies, space authorities, and large industrial groups.
The ideal candidate has worked on challenging Space application projects.
- Assembly and test Procedures writing and checking
- Controlling the Assembly, Integration and Verification phases for all quality aspects
- Interfacing with QA manager for all QA matters
- Interfacing with the customer for all QA matters
- Interfacing with AIT personnel for all QA matters
- Managing nonconformances
- Controlling cleanliness and environmental parameters in AIT areas
- Controlling test activities interfacing with facilities personnel for quality aspects
- Able to act as a direct interface with customer for all quality topics
- Degree in engineering or physics. Bachelor’s degrees or technical high school graduations can be considered if combined with a documented experience in the space sector in addition to the PA specific one
- Knowledge of the main assembly and testing processes
- 5 years experience minimum as QA in the space industry or 10 years with the same qualification in similar sectors (aeronautics, railways, etc.)
- Very good Knowledge of the ECSS Q-series standards, in particular, Q-ST20 (QA)
- Knowledge of ECSS-E-ST-10-02 and 03 (verification and testing)
- Knowledge of the ISO9001:2015 standard
- Working-level fluency in Italian and English (written and spoken)
- Good Knowledge of the MS Office tools in a Windows environment