OHB is partnering the ideas competition!
OHB Italia SpA is acknowledged as one of the leading medium sizes companies in Europe for space systems integration. It is part of a cluster of European enterprises operating in the aerospace business. Founded in 1981, with headquarters in Milan and excellence centers in Italy, the company employs more than 180 qualified engineers & physicists.
OHB Italia has consolidated expertise, resources, and facilities to carry out manufacturing, integration, qualification and flight certification, with the role of Prime Contractor in different fields of activities. Its success is due to a combination of technical expertise, innovative technologies, and low-cost solutions, which allow giving customers easy access to space. The company operates both in the institutional and commercial markets. Its main customers are space agencies, space authorities, and large industrial groups.
OHB Italia is seeking for its Satellites & Missions Business Unit in Milano for immediate start a Senior Satellite Project Manager.
- Program Management of space business projects
- Interface with the Customer
- Coordination of internal resources and activity
- Coordination and management of external suppliers
- Preparation and coordination of meetings, reviews, workshops
- Definition and management of project-related economics (cost
- Degree in Aerospace, Management, Mechanical or comparable qualifications.
- Minimum 10 years experience in Program Management of space missions/projects (ESA/ASI).
- The personal attitude in team building, coordination and conflict resolution.
- Knowledge of space business standards and practices.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of project economics (budget definition, estimate to-complete, gross profit,…).
- Fluency in spoken and written English.