Our international and agile team is searching for a motivated person to work as an Intern in Telemetry Data Analysis & Visualization (f/m/d). You enjoy working in a dedicated, dynamic and international environment that aims for high-performance engineering solutions in aerospace technology? Then apply for us.
- Data acquisition from UDP packages in the main RFA network
- Maintain MQTT Broker as a center point of data
- Structure the backend with a timestamped database Telegraf & InfluxDB
- Plot the data on Grafana doing queries with data compression and aggregation
- Create an API in Node.JS to provide data to the Front End
- Maintaining GitLab documentation updated
- Prepare project documentation to a high standard of comprehension.
- A final year student in Computer Engineering, Software Developer, or an equivalent qualification
- Exposure to Linux server (VM), dockering
- Experience with Git, Docker, JSON and React.JS is a plus
- Experience with timestamped database and timestamped API‘s
- Practical, hands on experience with building, testing and troubleshooting data pipelines
- Fluent oral and written English skills (all day-to-day activities are performed in English)
- Self-independent, creative and a structured way of working.