Our international and agile team is searching for a motivated person as Procurement Manager (f/m/d). This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in the demanding new space industry, supporting short-iteration development cycles at fast pace for a variety of technically challenging and exciting space commodities. You will work in an agile, dynamic, and international environment that aims for excellence in creating high-performance solutions while keeping production costs at an absolute minimum.
- Collaborate with Production, Engineering, and Project regarding the feasibility of complex technical projects and lead procurement and sourcing discussions with a strong focus on cost, quality, and delivery.
- With your analytical mindset execute bid comparisons and drive supplier selection and decision making.
- Review supplier offers and drive price and contract negotiations to meet the procurement strategy and company policies.
- Build up and maintain your portfolio of suppliers and proactively manage all internal and external supplier communications; ensuring a positive and collaborative environment between internal stakeholders and your suppliers.
- Work directly with Engineers to execute request for quotations and purchase orders to support rapid research and development.
- Maintain accurate control and management of your procurement activities in the ERP system; providing full transparency across all business functions.
- Review supplier deliverables and invoices and coordinate with Finance for closure of the procure to pay process.
- Orchestrate your stakeholders to secure cost, delivery and quality targets are understood and met for your portfolio of suppliers.
- Contribute to building a high volume, high performance, and reliable supply chain without sacrificing supplier relationships.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business/economics or a completed commercial apprenticeship.
- Relevant professional experience in purchasing technically demanding components.
- Experience negotiating pricing and closing contracts with both small and large suppliers.
- Confident in navigating and executing the order management process.
- Good business acumen and can understand the big picture.
- You are proactive and can work effectively within a Multi-Functional Team.
- You have an affinity for technology and are enthusiastic about the space industry.
- Fluency in Portuguese a big plus.
- You have a business fluent command of written and spoken English.