OHB System AG is one of the Top 3 European space companies and a member of the listed technology group OHB SE.About 2,800 employees work on some of the most important aviation and space programs of our times in Germany and other EU countries. These include low-orbiting and geostationary satellites for earth observation, navigation, telecommunications, science and space exploration. OHB System AG designs satellites and systems for human space flight, aerial reconnaissance and process control systems at its two strong locations in Bremen and Oberpfaffenhofen. We owe our success to our employees and their passion for innovation, their commitment and their initiative.
For permanent employment the Satellite Systems Engineering department at OHB System AG in Bremen is looking for a Avionics Hardware Architecture Systems Engineer.
- Analysis and flow down of Avionics requirements
- System FDIR (Level 4 and (re) configuration modules) requirements specifications
- Avionics architecture and Avionics AIV plan
- Avionics architecture related subsystem requirements
- Support and coordination of subsystems reviews and trades within the Avionics area
Work in close collaboration with Avionic Architect SW and Subsystem Engineers
- Requirement flow down to avionics subsystems (DHS, Coms & TTR, security units)
- Definition of Equipment Data Interfaces and IRDs for Satellite Equipment, including AOCS, Data Handling, Coms & TTR, Security
- Provision of Avionics HW related inputs (populate with entries) for the Satellite Reference Data Base
- Support to AIT, with regards to Avionics Equipment and Interfaces
- Partial Budgets, as contribution to System Budgets for: OHB Memory Budgets, Data Bus Budgets, TTR Link budget
- Contribution from Subsystem Engineers are incorporated and checked with regards to justification, completeness and consistency
- University degree in Physics, Mathematics or Engineering or equivalent qualifications
- Technical and methodical competence: Sound Engineering Experience Ford the spacecraft as system and its subsystems
- Proven capability for development, design and verification in at least two of the following engineering field: On Board Data Handling, Security Systems, “Telemetry, Telecommand and Ranging” (TTR, COMS) Units and Data Interfaces
- Good communication and team skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English
OHB System AG
Become part of our international team and take your professional and personal development to a new level. Please apply only via our online tool.