OHB System AG is one of the top 3 companies in European space travel and is at home in the listed technology group OHB SE.Around 2,800 employees work in Germany and other EU countries on major aerospace programs of our time. These include near-Earth and geostationary satellites for Earth observation, navigation, telecommunications, science and space exploration. At the two strong locations of OHB System AG in Bremen and Oberpfaffenhofen, the satellites as well as systems for manned space travel, air reconnaissance and process control technology are created. We owe our success to our employees and their passion for innovation, their commitment and their initiative.
The OHB System AG, for the region in reconnaissance and ground systems, at the site Bremen, for a perpetual fixed setting, is seeking an Information Security Engineer.
- Coordination with clients on information security requirements
- Development of solutions to safety-related questions
- Structure and protection needs analysis
- Risk analysis and risk management
- Modeling according to BSI basic protection and derivation of measures
- Creation of information security concepts
- Planning of measures (technical and organizational) and monitoring the implementation
- Supporting the specialist department, especially the system engineers
- Completed degree in computer science, information security or comparable qualifications, or professional experience
- Experience with security-related configuration of IT systems
- Structured and analytical way of working
- Ability to present complex issues in an understandable way
- Flexibility, an independent and effective way of working as well as a sense of responsibility and teamwork
Become part of our international team and take your professional and personal development to a new level. Please only apply via our online tool.