OHB System AG is one of the Top 3 European space companies and a member of the listed technology group OHB SE. About 2,800 employees work on some of the most important aviation and space programs of our times in Germany and other EU-countries. These include low-orbiting and geostationary satellites for earth observation, navigation, telecommunications, science and space exploration. OHB System AG designs satellites and systems for human space flight, aerial reconnaissance and process control systems at its two strong locations in Bremen and Oberpfaffenhofen. We owe our success to our employees and their passion for innovation, their commitment and their initiative.
For permanent employment the Electrical Systems & Data Handling department at OHB System AG in Bremen is looking for a System Engineer EMC/ESD.
- Creation of EMC specifications for satellite technology
- Carrying out analyzes and simulations
- Creation of EMC test procedures and test reports
- Planning and implementation of EMC tests at unit and system level
- Completed engineering degree in electrical engineering (specializing in communications engineering / high-frequency technology) or a comparable qualification
- Ideally, several years of professional experience as an EMC / ESD engineer in space
- Experience in using EMC / ESD analysis and simulation tools is desirable
- Strong communication skills and teamwork in a large project
- The ability to quickly familiarize yourself with new areas of responsibility, flexibility, an independent and effective way of working and a sense of responsibility
- We require very good spoken and written English language skills and relevant know-how in the common Microsoft Office tools
Become part of our international team and take your professional and personal development to a new level. Please apply only via our online tool.