OHB System AG is one of the Top 3 European space companies and a member of the listed technology group OHB SE. About 2,800 employees work on some of the most important aviation and space programs of our times in Germany and other EU-countries. These include low-orbiting and geostationary satellites for earth observation, navigation, telecommunications, science and space exploration. OHB System AG designs satellites and systems for human space flight, aerial reconnaissance and process control systems at its two strong locations in Bremen and Oberpfaffenhofen. We owe our success to our employees and their passion for innovation, their commitment and their initiative.
For permanent employment the Navigation Systems department at OHB System AG in Bremen is looking for a Telecommunications Systems Engineer.
At OHB-System we offer a unique and exciting opportunity to support the production and operation of the current generation Galileo spacecraft, and apply this experience immediately to the development of the next generation.
To expand our Galileo engineering team, we are looking for a Telecommunications Systems Engineer.
- Lead the development of telecommunications architecture including TT&C, Mission Uplink, and Intersatellite Links (ISL)
- Simulate and predict overall telecommunications performance factoring in link performance and considering alternative architectures and data routing algorithms
- Support test campaigns by analyzing measured payload performance and assessing/troubleshooting anomalies/non-conformances
- Analyze any non-conformances for impact and gain approval from customer
- Review and assess supplier documentation and participate in review meetings (design, qualification, test-readiness, post-test, acceptance, etc.) as customer
- Assess on-orbit performance and anomaly reports
- Travel regularly to supplier/customer sites supporting testing and technical meetings as above
- Degree in Telecommunications, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Signal Processing, or comparable discipline. Graduate level preferred
- Professional experience, space industry preferred
- Self-managed and pro-active working style
- Working level proficiency in written and spoken English. German or other EU language skills advantageous
- Pragmatic technical and management environment
- A dynamic and motivated international team
- High degree of scope for creativity, independence and self-initiative
- Flat hierarchies and a huge grade of flexibility
- Attractive benefits such as flexible work time, sport activities, relocation support
OHB System AG
Become part of our international team and take your professional and personal development to a new level. Please apply only via our online tool.