AI-powered technology to bring clarity to cancer treatment.
Seeing Through Cancer
Onc.AI is a privately held digital health company developing a precision oncology care management platform that aims to transform clinical decision-making. Onc.AI is backed by premier investment firms; The Blue Venture Fund, Accomplice, KdT Ventures, and Digitalis Ventures as well as prominent individual investors who are leaders in Enterprise SaaS, AI/drug-discovery, precision/medical oncology, and radiology. This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing and diverse team in a transformative application of AI and machine learning to solve the most important problems in cancer care.
As an experienced full-stack developer, you will define, design, and build the code and infrastructure to deliver Onc.AI’s solutions to physicians around the world. You will work closely with our ML team, our product team, and our clinical end-users to build functional, scalable, and life-changing products.
- Proven ability to design, build, and deploy web-based solutions (front and back end) from scratch.
- Deep proficiency with React, and ideally familiar with Java and/or Python.
- Familiarity with (or interest in) ML and CV.
- Experience with one-or-more cloud platforms (GCP/AWS/Azure).
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and benefits (including stock option plan, flexible vacation policy, parental leave).
- The flexibility of remote work & WFH setup allowance.
- Generous healthcare/dental/vision plans and, for US-based employees, 401k, health, and dependent care FSA.
- In-person and virtual social gatherings.
The requirements listed are guidelines – you don’t have to meet every qualification listed. If you are interested in joining our team, but don’t see a role that is a fit, or do not think you meet the requirements for a position, please reach out and share what excites you about joining us!
Onc.AI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.