The French aerospace lab.
- In this unit, you will participate in the conduct of system studies, in the definition and sizing of microwave chains, and in the implementation of simulation and analysis models of the radar processing chain in order to predict them. performance; you will contribute to the design and development of experimental systems and demonstrators implementing analog and digital electronics techniques (FPGA, RFSoC, etc.), and their validation in the laboratory and on test sites. You will also oversee the subcontracting for certain developments.
- Equipped with proven analytical and expertise capacities, you will be a source of proposals and will be able to demonstrate innovation in the development of new concepts of compact radar / EM sensors. Your work will be carried out as a team with specialists from DEMR and other ONERA departments, but also within the framework of national and international cooperation (mainly French and European research and industrial organizations).
- Your missions are conditioned by obtaining a national defense clearance.
- Engineer and / or Doctor with a solid base of skills in the design of sub-assemblies in analog, digital and microwave electronics;
- Practice of common programming languages (Matlab, Python, etc.). ;
- Knowledge or experience in signal processing, antenna design and / or radar systems would be a plus;
- Ability to work in a team required;
- Good writing and organizational skills;
- Good level of English essential.