The French aerospace lab.
The role of the Infrastructures, Systems and Networks (ISR) department within the IT department is to set up, maintain and develop network infrastructures (IP, videoconferencing, VoIP), system bases (Linux and Windows servers), scientific calculators, storage and backup resources.
Within this service, your activities will be carried out mainly for the benefit of the “Networks, Access Security and VoIP Telephony” pole, which ensures the maintenance in operational conditions and the management of projects related to the ONERA network infrastructure:
- WAN and LAN networks (switching, routing, filtering) on the 8 ONERA sites
- VoIP telephony infrastructure being deployed
- Video conferencing systems
- Wi-Fi networks
Your missions will consist of:
- To technically steer infrastructure development projects across the entire national scope (intra-site and inter-site). In this context, you will have to discuss with users to collect the needs, then according to the size of the project:
- Either define the architecture, proceed with its implementation and its production, in conjunction with other IT departments and / or external contacts;
- Or manage a new consultation in conjunction with the purchasing department
On these projects, you will ensure the control of costs, risks and deadlines, and will pay particular attention to the operability of the future solution.
These projects include in particular:
- Redistributing the internal network into secure areas of different sensitivity
- The forthcoming merger of the three establishments in Ile-de-France on a single site, including the creation of a datacenter.
Depending on your profile, you may need to quickly take on responsibilities on these two projects.
- To participate in maintaining the perimeter in operational condition:
- To level 3 support on the LAN, WAN, videoconferencing, VoIP, WIFI and VPN network infrastructure with a constant concern to guarantee security, availability, performance, and consistency, and ensuring the quality of the service rendered to the user.
- To put in place tools for supervision, measurement and performance indicators;
- To write the technical documentation and procedures, in particular for the first level support by the outsourced outsourcing teams
- To ensure the monitoring of maintenance and service contracts (WAN links, physical cabling of sites in Ile-de-France in conjunction with the management of the centers, etc.).
- To carry out a constant technological watch and participate in internal and external technical committees.
Your training capacity and your technical skills may lead you to occupy a key role in the animation and coordination of the technical pole, and evolve towards management responsibilities for the entire technical pole.