ONERA, a central player in aeronautical and space research, prepares the defense of tomorrow, responds to the aeronautical and space challenges of the future, and contributes to the competitiveness of the aerospace industry.
Presentation of ONERA
ONERA, a central player in aeronautical and space research, employs more than 2,000 people. Placed under the supervision of the Ministry of the Armed Forces, it has a budget of 266 million euros (2022), more than half of which comes from study, research and test contracts. State expert, ONERA prepares the defense of tomorrow, responds to the aeronautical and space challenges of the future, and contributes to the competitiveness of the aerospace industry. He masters all the disciplines and technologies in the field. All the major civil and military aerospace programs in France and Europe carry part of ONERA’s DNA: Ariane, Airbus, Falcon, Rafale, missiles, helicopters, engines, radars, etc. Recognized internationally and often awarded, its researchers train many doctoral students.
Placed under the authority of the Director of Center Coordination, you are responsible for the general functioning, safety and security of the ONERA Lille center.
- You take care to organise, manage and develop everything relating to the “living together” of the people working at the center in order to enable them to be in the best conditions to invent, innovate, work and grow professionally.
- You exercise, according to the delegations given by the President of ONERA, discipline, security, safety, relations with the local, departmental and regional authorities, the representative institutions of the personnel and the third parties in relation with the center, as well as as administrative and financial activities.
- You have a role of representing ONERA with visitors as well as with the local administrative, political or economic environment.
- You represent the employer and, as such, you chair the Social and Economic Committee (CSE).
- You are the guarantor of the Quality process “Developing and controlling the infrastructures and general services” at the Center of Lille.
The Management of the Lille Center brings together around ten employees spread over several departments or activities.
Assisted by an assistant, your main missions consist of:
- apply the principles and rules of prevention in terms of health, safety and security,
- supervise and manage the teams dedicated to the operation (acceptance, logistics and works), to the safety and security of the center,
- monitor the performance of all contracts and contracts for the provision of services, technical maintenance, works and control,
- propose a multi-year plan for the upkeep and maintenance of the facilities and buildings placed under your responsibility,
- draw up work and development programs for the center by collecting the expression of requests from the Departments, Directions, Services
- check the feasibility and participate if necessary in the work programs / development of the technical installations of the Departments, Directions, Services
- manage the allocation of premises and the consolidation necessary to best meet the needs of the Departments and Services of the site,
- promote social dialogue on the site.
Your missions are conditioned by obtaining a national defense clearance.
With a higher education in science or management, you have recognized experience in supervising activities and teams.
You master written communication as well as office tools.
Joining ONERA means joining the leading player in aeronautics and space research in France, it means building the future now, it means innovating every day in a cutting-edge sector.
At ONERA, you will find a balance between professional life and personal life and an environment that promotes the continuous training of employees.
Our company is committed to a policy in favor of the integration and continued employment of people with disabilities.