ONERA, a central player in aeronautical and space research, prepares the defense of tomorrow, responds to the aeronautical and space challenges of the future, and contributes to the competitiveness of the aerospace industry.
Presentation of ONERA
ONERA, a central player in aeronautical and space research, employs more than 2,000 people. Placed under the supervision of the Ministry of the Armed Forces, it has a budget of 266 million euros (2022), more than half of which comes from study, research and test contracts. State expert, ONERA prepares the defense of tomorrow, responds to the aeronautical and space challenges of the future, and contributes to the competitiveness of the aerospace industry. He masters all the disciplines and technologies in the field. All the major civil and military aerospace programs in France and Europe carry part of ONERA’s DNA: Ariane, Airbus, Falcon, Rafale, missiles, helicopters, engines, radars, etc. Recognized internationally and often awarded, its researchers train many doctoral students.
Integrated into the Human Resources Department, your activity is divided between the Training and Recruitment divisions:
- For the benefit of the Training Department, in a team of five people, you participate in the implementation of ONERA’s training policy, and your missions consist of:
- Implement the Ile-De-France skills development plan (research and selection of service providers, training engineering, evaluation, etc.);
- Participate in the improvement of internal tools and processes related to the implementation of the training policy and promote their proper understanding through appropriate communication actions;
- Provide advice and support to employees and their managers on issues relating to training;
- Ensure compliance with legal obligations;
- For the benefit of the Employment Service, you join a team of six people and participate in the implementation of the recruitment policy decided for ONERA, and your missions consist of:
- Take charge of permanent and fixed-term recruitments (for scientific, technical and tertiary profiles) for a portfolio of entities and in relation with the managers concerned (job descriptions, sourcing, pre-selection of candidates, interviews, evaluation, advice, selection. ..);
- Ensure reporting of your activity (monitoring of achievements, associated dashboards, evaluation of actions carried out with schools, fairs, etc.);
- Participate in the recruitment communication project (school relations, fairs, forums, etc.).
With a Bac + 5 training specializing in HR, you are immediately available and have a first experience during which you have carried out recruitment interviews.
Mastery of Office Pack tools
Joining ONERA means joining the leading player in aeronautics and space research in France, it means building the future now, it means innovating every day in a cutting-edge sector.
At ONERA, you will find a balance between professional life and personal life and an environment that promotes the continuous training of employees.
Our company is committed to a policy in favor of the integration and continued employment of people with disabilities.