OneView is a platform for the creation of virtual synthetic datasets for analysis of earth observation imagery by machine learning algorithm.
OneView is looking for a highly motivated, responsible, curious individual who is willing to solve complex problems for the Senior Back-End Developer position.
As a Senior Back-End Developer, you will lead the company’s platform development, delivering cutting edge technologies to the rapidly growing space industry. You will be responsible for building back-end processes running in the cloud and on-prem, working closely with our algorithmic and 3D teams to deploy large scale computer vision algorithms. You will be expected to take on the full development cycle from implementation, integration to deployment.
Required Skills and Experience:
– At least 2 years of experience working with server-side development (preferably Node.js)
– At least 2 years of experience with non-relational databases (preferably MongoDB)
– At least 2 years of experience with containerization and related technologies
– At least 2 years of experience with full CI/CD
– At least 1 year of experience with AWS cloud-based application Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools (preferably Git)
– Working with AI-algorithm development teams – Advantage
– Understating in micro-services architectures – Advantage
– Tackling challenges regarding big-data, ML and scalability – Advantage