OneView is a platform for the creation of virtual synthetic datasets for analysis of earth observation imagery by machine learning algorithm.
OneView is looking for a highly motivated, responsible, curious individual who is willing to solve complex problems for the Senior Full-Stack position.
As a Senior Full Stack developer, you will lead the company’s platform development, delivering cutting edge technologies to the rapidly growing space industry. You will be responsible for building APIs and backend processes running in the cloud and on-prem, working closely with our algorithmic and 3D teams to deploy large scale computer vision algorithms. You will be expected to take on projects “end to end”, from architecture design to back-end and front-end applications.
Required Skills and Experience:
– At least 3 years of experience working with server-side development (preferably Node.js)
– Extensive experience with non-relational databases (preferably MongoDB)
– Experience with containerization and related technologies
– Experience with full CI/CD
– Deep understating in micro-services architectures
– Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools (preferably Git)
– Knowledge of client-side framework (React, Angular)
– Working with AI-algorithm development teams – Advantage
– Experience with AWS cloud-based application – Advantage
– Tackling challenges regarding big-data, ML and scalability – Advantage
– Team leading experience – Advantage