OneWeb's network is in its final phase of deployment to meet a truly global IT challenge. By end of 2021, OW will have the capability to provide high-speed coverage everywhere above 50 Degrees North, including the United Kingdom, Alaska, Canada, Northern Europe, Greenland, Iceland, and the Arctic Seas. Full global coverage is expected in 2022.
With OneWeb, You’ll Get To:
- Be part of the technology revolution in Space
- Bring transformative broadband connectivity to remote places for the first time
- Directly support the next-generation satellite constellation
- Work with razor-sharp colleagues in a company where people come first
Who You Are: You’re keen to roll your sleeves up and learn about the OneWeb system and contribute new perspectives. You’re agile and love the nitty-gritty. You read, learn, examine, and are full of ideas. You’re sparked by a fast pace and new challenges. You want to make a real difference in the world by revolutionizing technology in Space.
What You’ll Do:
- Satellite system budget (mass, power, data)
- Develop analytical tools for operational scenarios
- Develop/clean the sandbox cost model
- Maintain technology database
- Develop analytical tools to support satellite-related trade-offs and to justify the outcomes
- Support to define key drivers for satellites autonomy after separation until Ground takes the control
- Define requirements on satellite resources modeling (e.g. power and thermal) for optimized use of the Payload
- Support in maintaining required documentation in preparation for the SRD
- Update / generate system diagrams at all levels (Visio diagrams)
What It Takes:
- Completed 2 – 3 years of university studies, Aerospace or telecom engineering preferred
- Fluent in Excel & MATLAB
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail
Where You’ll Be: Fully remote
OneWeb is a global leader in connectivity from Space. We are building a constellation of Low Earth Orbit satellites with a network of global gateway stations and a range of user terminals to provide affordable, fast, high-bandwidth, and low-latency broadband communications services, connected to the IoT future and a pathway to 5G.