With OneWeb, You’ll Get To:
- Be part of the technology revolution in Space
- Accelerate your career through fast-paced experiential learning and executive-level exposure
- Work with razor-sharp colleagues in a company where people come first
- Bring the power of SAAS/Public Cloud to a global digital telecoms business and create industry-leading performance benchmarks
- Bring transformative broadband connectivity to remote places for the first time
- Drive the use of innovative technologies and ways of working to achieve business results
Who You Are: You’re agile and love rolling up your sleeves. You are passionate about building your sales region, networking, and selling. You read, learn, examine, and are full of ideas. You’re sparked by a fast pace and new challenges with a constant eye on achieving business outcomes. You lead technical discussions, build consensus, push boundaries, and crushing deadlines. You enjoy working with other members of the sales team to address Go to Market strategies using the best solution for your client. You’re a specialist on your own and a mentor on a team. You want to make a real difference in the world by revolutionizing technology in Space.
What You’ll Do:
- Accountable for leading OneWeb sales activity across the Nordic region in line with One Web vision
- Work in conjunction with VP, Carrier & Enterprise to develop a sales plan to advance the company’s mission and objectives in the region
- Promote revenue, profitability, and growth
- Driving net revenue growth – Net revenue AOP, Churn, bad debt, and timely rate renewal
- Embedding Tier 1 and Tier 2 telco engagement by country
- Full automation and enablement of regional channel partners across primary OneWeb products to promote sustainable growth of regional channel opportunity
- Drive critical sales opportunities and engagements across the region
- Develop and deploy Sales Revenue and AOP targets
- Monitor the opportunity funnel, monthly and quarterly sales forecasts, being able to push back and justify the reasoning behind the numbers
- Working with the Sales Operations function to ensure the support received is as required and review as necessary developing new processes and procedures in line with customer expectations
- Manages day-to-day operational issues and problems
- Contribute to the strategic planning process of the business
- Share inputs for the preparation of the annual plans and identify key focus areas for the segment services
- Work in partnership with marketing, sales operations, and commercial business development horizontals to ensure there is adequate marketing, account development and management, planning initiatives to achieve both short term (AOP) and longer-term objectives
What It Takes:
- Ability to marshal the internal (and external) resources and people necessary to make an opportunity a reality.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of integrity, strong interpersonal skills, build consensus, and put a strong emphasis on responsibility and accountability.
- Ability to anticipate and plan for changes to current organizational policies, practices, systems, etc. needed to move in new strategic directions and to ensure long-term business viability.
What We’d Love:
- 5+ years or equivalent experience a sales in the Nordic region
- Historical and consistent record of sales target achievement
- 5+ years or equivalent demonstrable experience in telecommunications and/or satellite experience
- Ability to mentor and influence team members and create a culture that promotes the digital agenda
- Comprehensive knowledge of the regional geography, industry, and the market, as well as the structure and strategic development trends
- Analysis and implementation of novel ideas regarding the organization of work
- Forward-thinking mindset & operating awareness
- Decisiveness; Influencing Skills; Organizational impact
- Process management; Change management
- To be inspirational and motivate; empower to perform
- Entrepreneurial, Customer focus, P & L responsibility and awareness, Commercial awareness, Value focus, Performance driven, Innovation-driven, Intercultural skills
- Ability to see all the forces, events, entities, and people that are affecting (or being affected by) the situation at hand and establish a course of action.
Where You’ll Be: Oslo or Stockholm
OneWeb is a global leader in connectivity from Space. We are building a constellation of Low Earth Orbit satellites with a network of global gateway stations and a range of user terminals to provide affordable, fast, high-bandwidth, and low-latency broadband communications services, connected to the IoT future and a pathway to 5G.