REVOLUTIONIZING THE ECONOMICS OF SPACE
With OneWeb, You’ll Get To:
- Be part of the technology revolution in Space
- Accelerate your career through fast-paced experiential learning and executive-level exposure
- Work with razor-sharp colleagues in a company where people come first
- Drive Customer Experience to the stars
- Stimulate operational excellence in a very dynamic and motivated cross-functional team
Who You Are: You’re a customer experience evangelist, and the success of the customer is your success. You’re intrigued by the possibility to create a customer experience framework in a high-tech company. You’re sparked by a fast pace and new challenges, you’re a recognized leader within your domain and your talent is to bring people together and to drive fantastic customer experience. The telecommunications world is not new to you, and becoming part of an innovative company in the space sector is just a dream come true. You want to make a real difference in the world by revolutionizing technology in Space.
What You’ll Do:
- Define and build the customer relationship team from the ground up
- Work with internal stakeholders and our Beta customers to create the customer experience model
- Implement governance framework that you know from vast experience will support both the customer and OneWeb needs
- Develop, produce and present service reports that provided meaningful insight into the contracted services
- Provide KPI and SLA management across your nominated customer portfolios
- Manage the customer satisfaction program and continual service improvement plan
- Mentor customers on how to gain value from our digital products
- Deliver fantastic results
What It Takes:
- 5+ years former professional experience within telecommunication
- Demonstrated success in creating customer relationship experience and governance framework
What We’d Love:
- Experience with satellite communications
Where You’ll Be: London, UK.
OneWeb is a global leader in connectivity from Space. We are building a constellation of Low Earth Orbit satellites with a network of global gateway stations and a range of user terminals to provide affordable, fast, high-bandwidth, and low-latency broadband communications services, connected to the IoT future and a pathway to 5G.